5.11 CAVU HALF FRAME
Featuring a bold and aggressive design and an accelerated structure, Cavu™ HF Half Frame Sunglasses offer adaptable vision enhancement, superior protection, and a lightweight, modern aesthetic. Engineered in partnership with Wiley X® Performance Eyewear, Cavu Half Frames feature three interchangeable lenses that allow you to adapt your eye protection to the task at hand. Smoked lenses offer distortion free protection against UVA and UVB rays, ballistic orange lenses eliminate distractions without dimming details, and clear lenses provide maximum ballistic protection without altering the visible light spectrum. The Grilamid TR-90 Nylon frame is nearly indestructible, a soft TPR nosepiece and temple inserts ensure a stable fit, and a T-Shell lens coating improves scratch, crack, and craze resistance. Our rigorous quality standards on both safety and performance ensure that your new eyewear will provide maximum ballistic protection and lasting durability in any setting. Includes a zippered, compression molded protective case, a 5.11 SlickStick® web platform attachment kit, a cleaning bag, and a neck strap.
- Bold and aggressive style
- Three interchangeable lenses:
- Smoked lenses block 100% of UVA/UVB light
- Orange lenses block distractions without dimming
- Clear lenses offer maximum ballistic protection
- TPR nose piece and bayonet temples
- T-shell coating is scratch, crack, and craze resistant
- Fog-resistant coating applied at the lens factory
- Selenite polycarbonate die-cut lenses
- Grilamid high performance TR-90 nylon frame
- Comes with a 5.11 SlickStick attachment kit
- Protective case, cleaning bag, neck strap included
- Temple to Temple Measures 135mm /5.325”
Attention California Customers: This CA Proposition 65 Warning is to provide notice that this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on CA Proposition 65 and this notice requirement, please visit: https://oag.ca.gov/prop65
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.