TAA M-Pact 3 Ultra Knuckle Protection
This highly specialized glove has proven time and time again to protect soldiers from blunt force impact and abrasion in the field without sacrificing valuable dexterity. Form-fitting Kevlar® knuckles and Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards disperse damaging blows to your hand so you can maintain your focus during operations. The palm is fully padded and fingertips are reinforced to provide comfort and durability in the field. Made with anti-static Spandex.
- Kevlar® knuckle and TPR finger guards provide critical impact protection.
- Anti-static stretch Spandex material top of hand provides a second-skin fit.
- Reinforced fingertip panels in high wear areas enhance grip and durability.
- Anatomically shaped EVA foam padding reduces recoil and hand fatigue.
- Form-fitting closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Machine Washable.
- Law Enforcement
- Firearm operation
- Maintenance Repair Operations
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.